If you would like to study abroad at an institution for higher education in another country you will have to apply for an exchange period (after approval of your departmental internationalization coordinator) and provide the institution with the required documents. You will need to provide the institution with at least the following documents:

  • Student application form: in general your host institution will provide you with an application form or you can download it from their website. In case the host institution does not make use of an application form, please inform with them what information they do need from you for your enrollment as an exchange student;
  • Transcript of Records: the student administration of your Department will provide you, on request, with a transcript of records which contains the subjects you followed at TU/e.

After you defined arrangements with the host institution or company, it is necessary to make up your final programme of study or traineeship in a learning agreement.