Visa and work permits

Visa procedures can take a long time, so start early arranging this

Never go abroad for an internship or study with a tourist visa, unless the embassy of your country of destination has specifically given this advice.

Arrange your flight when your visa/work permit has been arranged and/or arrange a cancellation insurance.

Information and procedures

For information and procedures, contact:

  • Your host university, company or institution abroad
  • Embassy or Consulate of your country of destination in the Netherlands
  • International Office TU/e