Student psychologists

If students feel one or more life issues are getting in the way of study progress, you may be eligible to visit one of the student psychologists. Topics that you can discuss with a student psychologist include the following:

  • Anxiety and depressive complaints
  • Problems related to autism or ADHD
  • Negative thoughts about yourself
  • Low confidence
  • Fear of failure
  • Personal circumstances (e.g. the death of someone close to you or relationship problems)

You can make an individual appointment directly via the following link:

PHD Psychologist

If you are a PhD-student or PdEng trainee you can make an appointment with the PhD psychologist when you have personal issues that influence your PhD program or PdEng traineeship. See link for more information."