The Education and Student Affairs (ESA) service desk is at the hub of Eindhoven University of Technology.
ESA provides information on student administration, internationalisation, and study guidance to students, designers, PhD students and employees.
More specifically ESA provides the following services:
- Registration and de-registration of (foreign) students
- Payment, administration and information concerning notebook computers
- Grants, scholarships and financial support for study delay Career advice
- Study assistance
- Admission, visa, and accommodation for foreign students
- Notebook computers and education
The ESA service desk is situated on the first floor of MetaForum (MF 1.214). The service desk is open on weekdays as follows:
- from 8.30 AM to 9:30 AM
- from 12.00 PM to 14.00 PM
- from 16.00 PM to 17.00 PM