On this page you will find all forms that are available at the Education and Student Affairs (ESA).

These forms can be printed, filled out and returned to the ESA.

Financial Support

To compensate a (part of a) delay in your study, TU/e offers financial support in certain circumstances, such as the Student Financial Support Fund and Administrative Grant (committee officer).