On this page you will find all forms that are available at the Education and Student Affairs (ESA).
These forms can be printed, filled out and returned to the ESA.
There are several different ways to enroll at TU/e, each with its own rights, obligations, and consequences.
- Enrollment for 1st year students (via StudieLink)
Start in new academic year for Bachelor and Master
- Changing program during the academic year
- Enrollment Master, after finished pre-master program or Bachelor Program
During academic year
- Enrollment for Two-year Post Graduate Study program (TOIO)
- Enrollment form Postgraduate Program (AIO)
- Enrollment Certificate program TU/e student
- Enrollment Certificate program non-TU/e student
- Enrollment elective
Student from another Dutch University who is allowed to follow 1 or more courses at TU/e
- Request for enrollment as contract student
Enrollment without pre-eduction requirements with a maximum of 3 courses per year
- Standing order form tuition fee
- Application Student Financial Support
To compensate a (part of a) delay in your study, TU/e offers financial support in certain circumstances, such as the Student Financial Support Fundand Administrative Grant (committee officer - after invitation of student deans only).
- Application form for invoice for tuition fees
For corporate use only