On this page you will find all forms that are available at the Education and Student Affairs (ESA).
These forms can be printed, filled out and returned to the ESA.
- Enrollment for 1st year students (via StudieLink)
Start in new academic year for Bachelor and Master
- Changing program during the academic year
- Enrollment Master, after finished pre-master program or Bachelor Program
During academic year
- Enrollment for Two-year Post Graduate Study program (TOIO)
- Enrollment form Postgraduate Program (AIO)
- Enrollment Certificate program TU/e student
- Enrollment Certificate program non-TU/e student
- Enrollment elective
Student from another Dutch University who is allowed to follow 1 or more courses at TU/e
- Request for enrollment as contract student
Enrollment without pre-eduction requirements with a maximum of 3 courses per year
- Standing order form tuition fee
- Application Student Financial Support
To compensate a (part of a) delay in your study, TU/e offers financial support in certain circumstances, such as the Student Financial Support Fundand Administrative Grant (committee officer - after invitation of student deans only).
- Application form for invoice for tuition fees
For corporate use only