International students at TU/e

When you come to study at TU/e, some additional information is applicable for you as an international student. The International Office of Education and Student Affairs (ESA) is here to help you during your time in Eindhoven. You can contact the International Office for information, advise or support on the following topics: 

Useful info & addresses

Information numbers in Eindhoven 

  • City hall, tel. +31 40 238 60 60 
  • Tax office, tel. 0800 05 43 

Embassy or consulate 
To locate your country’s embassy or consulate, you can check the website of the Dutch Government.

General police information (not urgent) 
For non-urgent issues for which you need the police, call 0900-8844. The main station visiting address is Mathildelaan 4, Eindhoven. 

Moving to and living in the Netherlands
Find out what you need to arrange if you are moving to the Netherlands or if you live in the Netherlands already on the website Moving to and living in the Netherlands