International students at TU/e
When you come to study at TU/e, some additional information is applicable for you as an international student. The International Office of Education and Student Affairs (ESA) is here to help you during your time in Eindhoven. You can contact the International Office for information, advise or support on the following topics:
- Admissions procedures
- Applications for visa and residence permits (Ms. Sabrina Timmermans, immigration.student@) tue.nl
- Housing and insurance (Ms. Johanna Mavromichalis, services.io@) tue.nl
- Registration for new international students
- Translation of Dutch documents/letters in relation to your studies (for example from the IND, tax office, DUO, municipality)
Information numbers in Eindhoven
- City hall, tel. +31 40 238 60 60
- Tax office, tel. 0800 05 43
Embassy or consulate
To locate your country’s embassy or consulate, you can check the website of the Dutch Government.
General police information (not urgent)
For non-urgent issues for which you need the police, call 0900-8844. The main station visiting address is Mathildelaan 4, Eindhoven.
Moving to and living in the Netherlands
Find out what you need to arrange if you are moving to the Netherlands or if you live in the Netherlands already on the website Moving to and living in the Netherlands.