National Ombudsman

If you have a complaint about the conduct of governing bodies or a TU/e employee, you can lodge a complaint with the National Ombudsman in The Hague. You must do this within one year of receipt of the institution’s findings regarding your complaint.

Before a complaint can be treated by the National Ombudsman, you must first contact the body to which the complaint applies.

Not all complaints are treated by the National Ombudsman. For example, matters that can or could have been submitted to the CBE or the CBHO will not be dealt with by the National Ombudsman.

A complaint that is treated may lead to an investigation, which concludes with a written report in which recommendations can be made.

The TU/e is not obliged to act on these recommendations.