Reporting undesirable behavior

If someone harasses you verbally, with gestures or physically, you can take action.

Sometimes it is sufficient to talk to them about it. But if that does not help, or if you need advice or help on how to go about it, you can request the support of a confidential counsellor, who naturally has a duty of confidentiality.

As well as listening to you, the counsellor can also help you to solve the problem yourself. He or she can also – but only if you want that yourself – mediate in finding a solution. Lastly, the counsellor can help you if you want to submit a complaint.