Termination of enrollment

There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to (temporarily) continue the program you are enrolled in, such as the wrong study choice or personal circumstances.

Enrollments are for a full academic year (September 1 until August 31), so you will need to submit a request for termination of enrollment via Studielink if you would like to terminate your enrollment during the academic year, and to have tuition fees reimbursed.

Check the frequently asked questions regarding termination of enrollment to find the answer to your question. Is your specific question not answered? Please contact us using the contact form.

Directly to