What is the National Student Survey (NSE)?
The National Student Survey is a large-scale national survey in which students give their opinion about their course programme. This year, the NSE is inviting 860,089 students to give their opinion. The students are spread over 73 educational institutions in the Netherlands.
TU/e also considers it important to offer all students the opportunity to participate in this survey.
Why is it important to complete the survey?
The courses you can follow at TU/e are important for the technical issues that exist in society. We challenge students to develop or apply smart technological developments. And we are proud of all our courses. The most important thing is that students feel at home with us and that they are up to date every day with their choice of study program. That is why it is important to continue to inventory the opinion of students about TU/e and the programs and to make adjustments where necessary:
- The results of the NSE are used nationally for study choice information, for example on Studiekeuze123.nl.
- We use the results to improve the quality of our education.
- Did you know that the business community also monitors the results of the survey?
Sufficient reasons for prospective students, your potential future employer and especially for yourself and TU/e to complete this survey. All feedback matters, including yours!
What do we do with your feedback?
You give your feedback for a reason. We take all feedback seriously and try to make adjustments or improvements where possible. A few clear examples of what we have already adjusted as a result of previous feedback:
- The new educationguide made this academic year
- Use of new online teaching methods via Canvas
- More attention for your future after your bachelor or master via My Future
We are proud of TU/e. You too?