Temporary Deregistration

Due to a disability, chronic illness or mental health issues, situations may arise (whether or not foreseen) that prevent you from studying for a certain period of time (longer than two months). In order to determine whether it is wise for you to temporarily deregister, consultation with a student counsellor is necessary. If you are able to study again, you can submit a request to ESA to be allowed to enroll at a time that is not regular. For this purpose, your special circumstances must be known to the student counsellor. For interim enrollment, you must always submit a written request to the Executive Board in which you briefly state why you could not enroll at a regular moment. You then submit this request to Education and Student Affairs (ESA).