I am short of credits and do not have recognized personal circumstances.

The TU/e Immigration team will proceed to deregister you at the IND, who will inform you about the withdrawal of your permit. After this, you receive a letter from the IND to which you can respond. If your residence permit will indeed be withdrawn, but you wish to remain in the Netherlands, you will have to apply for another (type of) residence permit.