If you want to study abroad at one of our partner universities, then you’ll have to apply at this particular educational institution. Before doing so, please consult the internationalization coordinator of your department. 

Required information 

The foreign university needs a couple of forms: 

  • Student application form: the university abroad will provide this form, or you could submit an online application form. If there’s no student application form, you must ask which information is required to register yourself as an exchange student. 
  • Transcript of records: when requested, the student administration of your department can provide a rranscript of records. All courses that you’ve taken so far at TU/e, and the additional grades, are stated on this transcript. 

Is everything arranged? The next step is to fill out a Learning Agreement, in which your definitive study program or internship is recorded. 

More information

Want to know more? Contact drs. Petri van de Vorst at +31 40 - 247 4312 or via the contact form below.