ESA/IO manages several scholarships and funds to which you can appeal if you want to study or intern abroad.
These scholarships are meant to finance the extra costs that will be made while you (temporarily) study abroad. You have to comply with the following prerequisites:
- You’re registered as a student at TU/e, or for an additional/postdoctoral study, which will be finished with an acknowledged diploma (ir./MSc., or EngD, or dr./PhD).
- You’re taking a full-time study at a host institution
- You have successfully finished your first year
- You haven’t previously received an Erasmus scholarship during your studies
- You don’t receive another scholarship from the EU regarding another mobility program
- You won’t use the Erasmus scholarships for other expanse that will be compensated through a different allowance
An Erasmus scholarship will only be granted:
- For student mobility to universities/institutions that have a biliteral agreement with the TU/e for certain specializations
- After permission from the TU/e Erasmus coordinator in Mobility Online
Via this fund, you could get an extra allowance for travel- and accommodation expenses that you make while studying or interning abroad. In order to be eligible, you have to comply with the following requirements:
- You’re taking a full-time degree at TU/e
- You’re going to study, taking an internship or conducting research within the EER/EU, or an internship/exchange at an European university with whom your department doesn’t have an exchange agreement regarding Erasmus+ Study.
- You’ll be going abroad for a minimum of 3 months (90 days) and at least 15 ECTS
- You’re not eligible for Erasmus+ Study scholarship, the Erasmus+ Placement program, a Holland Scholarship or a Summer school, for which the TU/e pays the majority of the expenses
- You haven’t previously received a FIE scholarship while studying at TU/e
- During your studies or internship abroad, you’ll be living in that country
- During his exchange/internship, the student actually lives abroad in the country where the foreign host university, institute or company is located.
In this document you can read the exact Terms, conditions and procedures of Fund International Experience.
Want to know more? Contact Goingabroad via the contact form below.