The master program ABP has six tracks that you can choose from:
- Architectural Urban Design and Engineering (AUDE)*
- Building Physics and Services (BPS)
- Structural Engineering and Design (SED)
- Urban Systems & Real Estate (USRE)
- Sustainable Urban Mobility Transitions
- Smart Mobility Data Science and Analytics
All tracks are worth 120 ECTS and consist of:
- Core courses
- Specialization electives
- Graduation project
Depending on the track, the credits are divided over the four parts:
* For the track AUDE there are also special register tracks that prepare for enrollment in the Dutch Architects Register.
More information about the tracks can be found via curriculum.
Want to know more? Contact us via the contact form below.