The Master’s program contains 120 ects and consists of:
- 10 ects Core Courses
- 20+15 ects Track Electives
- 40 ects Free Electives including International Experience
- 5 ects Preparation Master's Thesis: Literature Study
- 30 ects Graduation
Be aware of the following:
I) OML students need to acquire sufficient knowledge in financing and accounting. This can be obtained by:
- Courses obtained during the BSc program: 1CK40 AND one out of two: 1CK80 or 1CK90.*
- OR: Adding 1CM22 to your master program.
- OR: A similar course on financial and operational decision making at another university.
NB: students are not allowed to use one of the BSc program courses listed under 1 as homologation in the MSc program.
II) Furthermore, the OML students need to have sufficient knowledge in programming and simulation at the start of the program, as this knowledge is pre-requisite in some courses. The students missing this knowledge are strongly recommended to follow a homologation course (such as 1BK50) which will consume from the free elective space.
Detailed programs per cohort can be found under downloads on the right.
Want to know more? Contact Center for Student Administration IE&IS at +31 40 - 247 2190 or via the contact form below.