EIT Digital Labs Master School offers an international Master program on ICT Innovation, combining and integrating technical majors with a fully standardized minor on Innovation and Entrepreneurship. As a student in the EIT Digital Labs Master School you not only get fundamental knowledge and skills on a technical topic, but also learn how to drive your innovative ideas to the market.
A distinctive feature of the ICT Innovation program is geographic mobility: you will study at two top-notch universities in two different European countries. When you apply for admission to the two-year program, you select an entry point (the university at which you do the first year of the program), and an exit point (the university at which you do the second year of the program). You will also travel to a kick-off event, summer and winter schools to meet other students, business partners and professionals. Learning about cultural and language differences enables our students to become experts in their technical field and also succeed as managers in global markets.
When you successfully complete the program you will receive a double degree from your entry point university and your exit point university. In addition, you will get the EIT Digital Labs certificate, documenting the EIT Digital Labs specific learning outcomes on Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Eindhoven University of Technology offers three tracks in the context of the ICT Innovation program:
- Data science. This program will provide the mathematical and computer science competences for analyzing big data and the entrepreneurial skills to successfully apply these in a corporate environment. At the TU/e this track leads to a degree in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Embedded systems. This program equips engineers of tomorrow to specify, design, and implement computer systems that are widely used in a variety of personal and industrial devices in e.g. transportation and health-care. At the TU/e this track leads to a degree in Embedded Systems.
- Service design and engineering. This program will provide both the technical competence and the entrepreneurial and innovative skills needed for a successful business in the area of service design and engineering. At the TU/e this track leads to a degree in Business Information Systems.
The general learning outcomes of the programme are:
- The graduate has a broad view of data science as a specialization of computer science, engineering and technology;
- The graduate should be able to understand and develop technology for handling structured and semi-structured and possibly distributed big data;
- The graduate should be able to analyse data to draw meaningful conclusions from data, effectively turning data into value;
- The graduate should understand the role of data in organisations, enabling the shift towards data-driven decision making in industry;
- The graduate should understand legal and social aspects of collecting, owning and manipulating data.
Computer Science Graduate Program - Program Guide 2023-2024Read more
Computer Science Graduate Program - Program Guide 2022-2023Read more
Computer Science Graduation Program - Program Guide 2020-2021Read more
Computer Science Graduate Program - Program Guide 2019-2020Read more
Computer Science Graduate Program - Program Guide 2018-2019Read more
Computer Science Graduate Program - Program Guide 2017-2018Read more
Computer Science Graduate Program - Program Guide 2016/2017Read more
Computer Science Graduate Program - Program Guide 2015/2016Read more
Overview of the CS Graduate ProgramRead more
Want to know more? Contact Academic Advisor MCS via the form below.