- Applications for administrative grants are made via Osiris. You will be sent an invitation by the student counselor early June, once the student association federations have issued the names of students entitled to administrative grants.
- Applications for assistance on the basis of membership of the University Council/Department Council/Program Committee will be made via Osiris. Please send an email to the ESA student counselors: Studentendecanen@tue.nl
- Any other applications should first be discussed with a student counselor. They will decide whether you are eligible for support. If so, you will be sent an invitation in order to complete an application form in Osiris.
- You will be expected to provide supporting documents with all applications. Information on which documents you need for which circumstances is available here.
- The deadline for applications depends on the circumstances:
- Illness and chronic illness, disability, pregnancy, special family circumstances, a program that cannot reasonably be completed within the nominal duration of study: January 1 of the academic year following the academic year in which the exceptional circumstances occurred.
- Membership of a program committee/department council/the University Council: within two months of the end of the membership/term of office. The term of office is one year. A transitional arrangement has been made for students that were members of a program committee/department council/the University Council before the academic year 2018-2019. These students can apply for a grant until 1 December 2019.
- Top-level sports January 1 of the academic year following the academic year in which the top-level sport took place.
- Administrative grants: before May 1 of the academic year in which the administrative function is held.
The student counselors handle all applications on behalf of the Executive Board and make their decisions within eight weeks of an application being submitted. You will be informed of the decision in writing.