Enrolling Courses and Examinations Bachelor College
To participate in courses and examinations you need to be registered for the course. New first-year students are automatically registered for the courses in the first quartile, but you must do this yourself starting from the second quartile. This is possible up to 20 working days before the start of the new quartile. If you are not registered for the course, you will not be able to take it (or the examinations associated with it). The deadlines for enrollment can be found here.
The course registration is done via Osiris. It is important to know that you can also enroll in courses that are not in your examination program. For more information, see Approval of Examination Program.
* If you have doubts about whether or not your personal exam program meets the requirements, you can always have it reviewed by your study advisor.
1. First, check the following requirements:
2 Enroll via Osiris → Subscribe → Subscribe for course or exam
For a visual manual, please click on Register Osiris
3 Within 30 minutes after enrollment you should receive a confirmation by e-mail. No e-mail = no subscription! Please contact the Osiris helpdesk IMMEDIATELY to make sure this will be solved without you having to pay an administration fee.
Registration for courses is open until 20 business days before the start of a new quartile.
First year Bachelor College students will be registered automatically for the courses in the first quartile. From quartile 2 and on they need to do it themselves.
Courses that are not approved by the exam committee are extra-curricular will not count for your diploma
Check the regular registration deadlines. If you are too late / have missed the deadline, you can still enroll by paying an administration fee (until the deadline for the administrative costs fee). The procedure is as follows:
Check the following requirements in Osiris:
2. Visit the Education and Student Affairs Desk in the Metaforum building (MF1.300 Mon-Fri 8:30 – 17:00h) to pay for the administrative costs via debit card (€20 per course). Bring your campus card and mention the course codes.
3. After payment, you will receive an e-mail within 30 minutes as a proof of payment. If you didn’t receive an e-mail, contact the ESA helpdesk IMMEDIATELY, so the problem can be solved.
4. After the ESA helpdesk registers you for the course you will receive a confirmation via e-mail. No confirmation e-mail = no registration. In this case, please contact the ESA helpdesk.
Please note: Attending a course is NOT possible once the administrative costs fee period has ended. You will have to wait for the next period in which the course is scheduled to follow the course.