Types of Education
The TU/e has different types of education. Following are the most common types:
- Lectures in which an instructor will explain the theory course;
- Instruction or tutorials where you work under supervision of a teacher or tutor on assignments, this is mostly for the mathematical subjects;
- Group projects in which you work together with your fellow students in groups;
- Design-based education (OGO) where you apply the theory in assignments;
- Video lectures are online representations of a live lecture. These are available through TU/e video lecture catalog (login required) .
Note: Sometimes it is indicated on forehand that you should use your notebook for a course.