Student grants

In the event of a study delay due to a disability, you are entitled to additional facilities with regard to the study grant. This is regulated in the Student Grant Act 2000 (WSF 2000). DUO is the implementing body from which these facilities must be applied for. The student counselor must support your application for a facility. Therefore, always make an appointment with a student counsellor first if you think you are eligible for a DUO study grant facility. You can read more information about the possibilities on the DUO website.