Group training sessions
Education and Student Affairs (ESA) offers free training sessions to all TU/e students.
ESA offers workshops and trainings with a variety of goals. There’ll definitely be something that you might like!
- Student management: Would you like to study better?
- Career coaching: would you like to enter the job market well-prepared?
- Personal development: would you like to work on your personal skills and maximize your capacities?
Every quarter study management, personal development and career coaching training courses are given.
You can participate in one of the following training programs.
- SFC01 - Graduation group (Bachelor / Master)
- SFC02 – Tackling procrastination
- SFC03 - Workgroup planning and setting goals
- SFC05 – How to approach your studies
- SFC29 - Planning and setting goals for students with ASD and / or AD(H)D
Other training courses
- SFC76 - Practice your presentation
- SFC77 - Efficiency course for board members