Termination of enrollment upon graduation

You have passed or are going to pass the final study component (internship report, graduation presentation/report or examination) of your degree program at TU/e. This means that you have (nearly) completed your bachelor's or master's degree program at TU/e.

Ensure that you register for a final examination session on time, so that the university can determine whether you have passed and are eligible for your degree.

lf you pass during the academic year and do not continue studying at TU/e, you need to submit a request for termination of enrollment via Studielink when you would like to terminate your enrollment during the academic year and to reclaim the tuition fees paid.

Check the frequently asked questions regarding termination of enrollment upon graduation to find the answer to your question. Is your specific question not answered? Please contact us using the contact form.

Directly to