You have passed or are going to pass the final study component (internship report, graduation presentation/report or examination) of your degree program at TU/e. This means that you have (nearly) completed your bachelor's or master's degree program at TU/e.
Ensure that you register for a final examination session on time, so that the university can determine whether you have passed and are eligible for your degree.
lf you pass during the academic year and do not continue studying at TU/e, you need to submit a request for termination of enrollment via Studielink when you would like to terminate your enrollment during the academic year and to reclaim the tuition fees paid.
Check the frequently asked questions regarding termination of enrollment upon graduation to find the answer to your question. Is your specific question not answered? Please contact us using the contact form.
- When and how can I submit a request for termination of enrollment?
- Is my enrollment terminated immediately following my request for termination of enrollment?
- Will I be reimbursed for the tuition fee?
- When can I expect to receive the reimbursement for paid tuition fees?
- What happens to my request for termination of enrollment if I do not pass after all?
- I passed and would like to terminate my enrollment as of July 1 or August 1; is this possible?
- I expect to graduate at the end of the academic year, but it is not certain. Should I re-enroll?
- What do I need to consider when I want to terminate my enrollment?