If you require information on the procedure to be followed, how long it lasts and, for example, what chances it has of succeeding, contact the student counselor in advance (i.e. before submitting this form).

If you want general information on, for example, your enrollment, the situation regarding your application for a study grant, or other matters relating to your status as a student or to your program, please contact the ESA. You can do that personally at the reception desk, or by mail.