There are a number of reasons why you may decide not to start the program you are enrolled in, such as the wrong study choice or personal circumstances.
Enrollments are for a full academic year (September 1 until August 31), and officially start on September 1. This means that before September 1, you can cancel your enrollment and be fully reimbursed for the paid tuition fees or pre-master's fee. This also applies for the February intake; you can cancel your enrollment for free before February 1.
Check the frequently asked questions regarding cancelling your enrollment before the start of the academic year to find the answer to your question. Is your specific question not answered? Please contact us using the contact form.
- When and how can I cancel my enrollment?
- Can I cancel my enrollment on or after September 1/February 1?
- Will I be reimbursed for the tuition fee?
- Will I be reimbursed for the pre-master's fee?
- When can I expect to receive the reimbursement for paid tuition fees or the pre-master's fee?
- What do I need to consider when I cancel my enrollment?