Appeals to the Examination Appeals Board (CBE)

If you do not agree with decisions of the Examinations Committee (e.g. regarding binding study advice) or of an examiner from your department, relating to admission to examinations, the grades awarded, or the determination of your total number of credits (in relation to your study progress or admission to a Master’s program), you can lodge an appeal at the CBE. 

For more information, see the webpage of the CBE.