On this page we explain how you can submit a request to the Examination Committee. The Examination Committee is responsible for assessing your requests such as exemptions, study program approvals, retakes, etc. You can also object to a ruling made by an examiner.
Requests and objections to Examination Committee should be sent via this digital form.
Please read the following instructions before sending a request:
- Discuss your request with your study advisor in advance.
- Support your request with a reference to the related article from the PER of your program.
- Include a detailed motivation of your request.
- Attach, if required, the form to your request (see below). You can also attach other documents if needed. Please follow the instructions in the forms.
- After submitting your request, you will not receive a confirmation. You will be redirected to a page on which you can see your request in a list. If your request is in the list, your request has been submitted.
- The examination committee will decide within four weeks after having received your request.
If you encounter problems with the form, please contact the Examination Committee via email@example.com
|Type of request||Which form to attach to your request||Download|
|Request for an exemption||Exemptions for courses outside of your degree study program||Exemption form|