Procedures of the Exam Committee
- The exam committee consists of a minimum of three members. The members are appointed by the faculty board.
- The exam committee has a chairman, who is appointed and a secretary. The chairman chairs the meetings. The secretary is responsible for processing the correspondence and drawing up the minutes of the meetings.
- The exam committee can be assisted by advising members, such as study advisors.
- Requests and objections to the exam committee should be addressed via this digital form to the secretary. When you want to submit a request or file an objection, please fill in the form as complete as possible. Moreover, you are asked to support your request with a reference to the related article from the PER (OER) of your program. The PER (OER) can be found on this page. If you would like to add extra information to your request, like a statement, course code etc., please do this in the ‘motivation’-box. In case there is still some information missing in your request, you’ll receive an email to complete your request. After submitting your request, you will not receive a confirmation. You will see your request in a list. If your request is in that list, it is submitted correctly. If you encounter problems with this form, please mail your request to email@example.com.
- Requests will be discussed in the meeting which is held on the last Thursday of the month. Requests can be submitted until 5 working days before an exam committee meeting.
- Generally, the exam committee will make a decision within 10 working days after the meeting.
- For the settlement of appeal cases with the CBE (see article 6.2. of these regulations), a secretary Appeal Cases is appointed who is authorized on behalf of the exam committee and has authority to act.
Click here for an overview of the members of the Exam Committee IS
All regulations regarding the study program, the test and exams are available under 'Regulations'. This also includes predicates, abesence form (intermediate) tests and exams, academic fraud and board activities.