Acces to a master's program

Acces to a master's program

Entry to a Master's Program

After your Bachelor's program at TU/e, you can take a variety of paths. There are two ways of continuing your study for a Master: unhindered continuation or continuation through a deficiency program.

After the Chemical Engineering Bachelor

If you successfully complete your Chemical Engineering Bachelor's program, you are automatically entitled to continue (unhindered) the following Master's programs of Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), University of Twente (UT) and Delft University of Technology (TUD):

Chemical Engineering (TU/e)
Science Education and Communication (TU/e, UT, TUD)
Sustainable Energy Technology (TU/e, UT, TUD)

If you are interested in joining a Master's program other than the ones listed above you should contact the admission committee of the program in question.

More information

Want to know more? Contact us via the contact form below.