Program and Examination Regulations (PER)
The PER is the Program and Examination Regulations for a program and contains clear and sufficient information about the program, making it the basic document for both students and teachers.
Subjects covered by the PER include:
- the content of the program and the associated final examinations, the number and sequence of other examinations and the times when these can be taken
- the type of examination (oral, written or other types of examination)
- the period of validity of successfully completed examination components
- the right of inspection and evaluation
The Higher Education and Research Act (Wet op het hoger onderwijs en wetenschappelijk onderzoek) draws a distinction between program and examination regulations and examination committee rules and guidelines. Subjects regulated by the TU/e Examination Committee Rules and Guidelines (Examination Regulations) include:
- compilation Examination Committee
- procedures Examination Committee
- tasks Examination Committee
- rules relating to quality assurance of testing and exams
- rules relating to measures taken in the event of fraud by examinees
- rules and guidelines relating to testing and exams
- compensation regulations
- graduation regulations
Due to the measures taken against the corona virus there have been several changes in education and examination. This applies to the academic year 2019-2020, but adjustments are still required in the academic year 2020-2021. Several decisions have been made to allow for these adjustments. On the basis of these decisions, a number of regulations have been or will be (temporarily) amended. Addenda to the regulations have been made for this. On this page you will find the addenda.
[pdf] BSc PER-OER Chemical Engineering and Chemistry 2022-2023 Final.pdf940 KB
[pdf] Examination of the Bachelor Final Project guideline for online presentation BST.pdf201 KB
[pdf] Regulations of the Examination Committee CEC 2022-2023.pdf748 KB
[pdf] Regulations of the Examination Committee CEC 2022-2023 - Including amended Article 3.1 in relation to ChatGPT 28 February 2023.pdf749 KB
Want to know more? Contact us via the contact form below.